Numerical 2 - What's New & What's Upcoming
v2.0.6 - TBD
- Bug: e^2 produces error
- Bug: Some equations brought to ^20 or higher would produce error
- Nameable themes
- Undo/redo with swipes, up to 30 times.
- Swipe up to clear
- Swipe down to start new with answer
Invert key design option
"Less white" font option
Long press on history to use answer as start of new question
Non-recurring IAP option
Refine percentage key behaviour
Icon that changes with theme selection
v2.0.5 - Released 13th May 2017
- Much faster evaluation and keyboard responsiveness.
- Multiline question view, ala Numerical 1.
- Set decimal count option.
- Fix issue where buttons have underline for user who have enabled Display Button Shapes.
- Clear animation.
- Fix occasional errors related to History updates.
v2.0.4 - Released 1st May 2017
- Prefer history behind toggle (switch it off for history on the side ala Numerical 1)
- Hideable scientific keyboard
- Prefer radians toggle
- Delete All button in the history list
- Nicer history view
- Bug fix: Brackets key would stupidly attempt to follow a ) with an ( when really it should be another )
- Toggle for always show numeric answers.
- Overall colors and design has been darkened and toned down a bit.
- Big improvements to keypad responsiveness and that issue where fast typing might start the keypad scrolling a little.
v2.0.3 - Released 23rd April 2017
- Right aligned equation view
- Undo swipe
- Taller answer area so the delete key is lower
- Bigger question font
- Workpanel should be movable to a 65% view rather than 50%
- Bug: Brackets not being allowed to follow brackets
- Bug: Brackets not being allowed to follow percentage’s
- Bug: Editing equation would incorrectly position cursor
- Copying question now copies "question = answer"
- Bug: Error types not displaying properly
- URL Scheme
- Keyboard shorter name
v2.0.2 - Released 18th April 2017
- Final fix for the grey screen issue, which turned out to be related to the iOS Reduce Transparency setting.
v2.0.1 - Released 16th April 2017
- Fix for IAP which was messed up on Apple's end.
- Font and UI tweaks to enhance readability and make it look more Numerical 1ish
- New logo
- Removed autoscroll from history view which made it hard to use concurrently with work.
- Fixed logic error related to order of operations of multiply/divide and add/subtract.
- Color's in Theme Creator are brighter and more accurate to what the final theme will look like.
- Fixes related to crash on launch bug (WIP).
- Ongoing bug related to theme's appearing as grey/missing. This version falls back to the default theme in the event a theme cannot be setup.
- Added "What's New" link in Settings area.
v2.0.0 - Released 15th April 2017
- Full scientific keypad including sin/cos/tan, EE, ln, log, square root and more!
- Use the fraction key to do coherent fractional math and your answer is presented in numeric and fractional formats.
- Use Pi, E and infinity to determine the answer to any question, including impossible ones.
- New design places the History list behind the keypad - pull down to see your history while you work!
- History List now syncs with iCloud.
- Landscape view (finally) works on iPhone.
- Full support for iPad Split Screen multi-tasking.
- Install the Numerical² keyboard so you can calculate a question in any app. Tap a button and the answer is inserted in the text field.
- Made a mistake? Tap the current equation to enter edit mode where you can select characters, insert and delete.
- Apply 16 beautiful themes including new entrants Candy, Mint, Lava and a set of “bright themes”.
- Use the Theme Creator to make your own bright and beautiful color scheme.